Techniques of Team Leadership
- Program leader: Tünde Kovács (www.kovacstunde.hu)
- Location: BIMBÓ 5 Education Studio - 1022 Budapest, Bimbó út 5., 1. em. 1.
- Training time: 2 days + exam
- Duration: 9-16 hours/day
- Teamwork as a tool to improve efficiency
- How does teamwork develop?
- How can you organize and manage the teamwork
- What are the factors that make a group as a team?
- How can you build team spirit and how can you maintain it
- What can be the driving and braking forces of cooperation,
- Where is and what is the leader's place in the team,
- The role of individuals in the team,
- How do we solve problems that occur during the teamwork?
- What does the achievements of a team depend on?
- You can form a team from a group using the methods you have learned.
- You will know how to lead and motivate the team- members,
- With the help of this knowledge, you can significantly improve the operation and efficiency of your team.
Participation fee: 128,000 HUF / person + VAT, which includes teaching aids.
BIMBÓ 5 Education Studio
H-1022 Budapest, Bimbó út 5., 1. em. 1.
Phone: +36 30 688-7040